RPGs, Movies, Computer Games, Music listening, Photography....Anything that is interesting fun and supposingly "unproductive".Politics included (sad really)

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Blogoscars 2011....Supporting Actor....By Merlin

Prepi anagastika na exo 10 epiloges?...


10.Hugo Weaving-Wolfman


9.Forrest Whitaker-Repomen
8.Russell Brand-Despicable Me
7.Mickey Rourke-The Expendables
6.Steven Seagal-Machete
5.John Malkovich -RED
4.Ewan Mcgregor- I love u Phillip Morris
3.Jeff Bridges -Tron Legacy
2.Mat Damon -True Grit
1..... Geoffrey Rush(mazi me ton Gandalf san ton Apothanonda vasilia)-King's Speech!
(I wrote in Greek in some parts because Blogvision is the greek Oscars)
With my Selections it is clear that my mind is Evil Twisted!!!!!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger