RPGs, Movies, Computer Games, Music listening, Photography....Anything that is interesting fun and supposingly "unproductive".Politics included (sad really)

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Blogoscars 2012 : Best Female Starring Role by Turin

What the hell...This is another category in which I missed(maybe) some of the good ones...If I could I would actually keep just the first 5 but it is 10 that the voting needs...So let go...



10. Glenn Close - Albert Nobbs



9. Emma Roberts - Scream 4



8. Michelle Williams -My Week with Marilyn



7. Keira Knightley - A Dangerous Method



6. Meryl Strip - The Iron Lady



5. Elena Anaya - The Skin I live in



4. Brit Marling - Another Earth



3. Charlotte Gainsbourg - Melancholia



2. Kirsten Dunst - Melancholia



and....

1. Rooney Mara - Girl With the Dragon Tattoo



Although the Swedish original was better...I mean come on...Just compare the final scenes....

As always Google Reader feed of the voters: [Link]

And official site(in Greek): [Link]


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger