RPGs, Movies, Computer Games, Music listening, Photography....Anything that is interesting fun and supposingly "unproductive".Politics included (sad really)

Friday 24 February 2012

Blogoscars 2012: Best Feature Film by Merlin1

This year was by my opinion one of the poorest cineyears and instead last year that my top 10 was easier cause I had some movies that amazed me 2011 was the year of the big disapointment but I hope that 2012 will be better and here we go :
20.Gantz

19.Sherlock holmes 2

18.Drive

17.Xmen:1st class

16.Kari-gurashi no Arietti


15.Unknown


14.Take me home tonight


13.Cowboys and aliens


12.Ides of march


11.The guard


10.Killer Elite


 9.Jūsannin no Shikaku


 8.The girl with the dragon tatoo


 7.Paul


 6.Limitless


 5.The artist

 4.Hobo with a shotgun

 










3.Hugo

 2.Attack the block















1.Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger