RPGs, Movies, Computer Games, Music listening, Photography....Anything that is interesting fun and supposingly "unproductive".Politics included (sad really)

Saturday 22 October 2011

Blizzard Craze!!!!

Blizzcon is on and already we have the 2 most anticipated trailers...Heart of The Swarm and Diablo 3!





First the Starcraft 2 Heart of The Swarm...The Second part of the trilogy...Although I have stopped myself from playing it because I don't have either the time or patience (and money for the expansions) to play a competitive game I cannot disagree it will probably be great. I a little weirded out about Kerrigan  from the trailer. I was expecting that she would be a little more ambiguous as a character. In the trailer there does not seem to have change much from being the Queen of Blades....If that is the case why the hell did all happen in the first part?Well see... 



Diablo 3.Now this I am going to play forever when it comes out..I have no words on how I am waiting for it. Even if they took out the Paladin as a class...It seems innovative and as fun as the previous ones.Here we meet one of the antagonists and the Prize of the story....The black soulstone....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger