RPGs, Movies, Computer Games, Music listening, Photography....Anything that is interesting fun and supposingly "unproductive".Politics included (sad really)

Thursday 11 August 2011

Aliens in Wild Wild West!


I welcome myself again in this blog.Mainly because yesterday I finally saw a good summer movie(after Super 8 which I didnt like).


I saw Daniel Craig waking up in a desert place (looked like Grand Canyon) not remembering who he is but with serious fighting techniques.Finally we learn that he is a notorious wanted gangster leader.The other main character is Harrison Ford who abandons his Indiana Jones prototype cause he  is a retired civil war hero Colonel, who tries to save his son from the aliens.And Olivia Wilde is not who she seems to be!I believe that it's a decent western scifi movie which, if I was cine critic, I would give it 7.5-8 out of 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger